- Accessibility: Information about making online courses accessible to those with special needs.
- APECS.net: The College's administrative computer system.
- Campus Sustainability Report - 2013 (PDF): Report on sustainability efforts at JALC for the calendar year 2013.
- CurricuNet: Web-based software that automates the entire process of submitting course and curriculum proposals.
- Employee Portal: Expansion of the APECS system which allows employees to access their individual payroll and personnel data.
- Employee Web Clock: An expansion of the TimeClock system which allows employees to view and approve their work hours.
- General News: The General News is published quarterly by the President's Office.
- Help with Online Courses: Listing of online resources such as FAQ and videos to assist you with teaching your online and supplemental courses.
- Holiday Giving: Listing of various holiday giving opportunities at JALC.
- Intranet: Server which holds documents and services accessible only on the John A. Logan College campus or to authorized users.
- Office 365 Email: Access your jalc.edu email account from anywhere using Office 365 email access. For best results, use Internet Explorer.
- Password Manager: Manage your College password.
- Syllabi Portal: Need a copy of your syllabus? The Syllabi Portal is an electronic storage library of course syllabi for all baccalaureate and career-technical credit courses stored by year and semester.
- Teaching & Learning Center: The Teaching and Learning Center serves the professional development needs of faculty and staff. Activities are centered on continuous improvement through support of institution-wide faculty and staff development initiatives.
- TimeClock Manager: Software that allows Supervisors to manage and approve employee time.
- WebX: Informational scans for advisors.
The TLC Computer Lab (pictured above) serves as the primary training facility for the Teaching and Learning Center. Training topics have ranged from online instruction to in-class surveys and from using smart classrooms to multimedia development.