Prospective Student Resources A–Z
- Academic Advisement: This area assists both advisers and students with the process of selecting the right classes for the student's desired major. This is an important aspect of any student's college endeavor.
- Academics: Areas of study available through John A. Logan College.
- Admissions: Get answers to your questions about becoming a student.
- Adult Basic/Secondary Education: Information regarding GED preparation, alternative high school classes, community and family literacy, or volunteering to be a tutor.
- Apply for Admissions Online: Step-by-step process allowing you to easily apply for admission online.
- Athletics: Schedules, scores, news, and special event information on all of Logan's athletic teams.
- Calendar (Events): Upcoming student activities and cultural events.
- Calendar (Instructional): Important dates relating to the academic year.
- Career Services: Career services available to all students, graduates and alumni.
- Catalog: Publication of course descriptions, academic programs, admission, tuition, and administrative information.
- Class Schedule: A list of courses and sections offered each semester (days, times, location, instructor).
- Clubs and Organizations: Listing of clubs and organizations available at JALC as well as information and documents for those clubs and organizations.
- Community Health Education Complex: Our fitness facility which includes both an Aerobic & Weight Training Center and an Aquatic Center. The Community Health Education Complex is available to students, faculty and the community.
- Consumer Information: Information on campus security measures, alcohol/drug policies and sanctions, gainful employment programs, and graduation rates. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, as well as the Student Right to Know Act and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act.
- Continuing Education: Offers a variety of courses, lectures, tours and even vacation opportunities.
- Degrees and Certificates: Credit programs available through John A. Logan College.
- Disability Support Services: Provides support to John A. Logan College students who meet the requirements of a person with a disability.
- Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment for High School Students: Information about Dual Credit and Dual Enrollment for High School students.
- Financial Aid: Assisting students and families in receiving the necessary financial support and resources to pursue a College education.
- General Information: Important information about the College and its history.
- Getting Started: Key information about getting started at JALC.
- International Students: Information about JALC for International Students.
- Library: Offers access to books, databases, archives and other resources that will help you with your course work.
- Maps: Maps of the various buildings and floors on campus, as well as maps to locate the campus.
- Net Price Calculator: John A. Logan College is pleased to provide this student aid calculator as a guide for early financial planning for college. This calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal and institutional aid eligibility. The estimates are based on the award policies and are subject to change.
- Parents Page: A list of resources for parents whose children may attend JALC.
- Perkins Assistance: Helping Career and Technical Education students in qualified programs each semester with the cost of textbooks, mileage and childcare.
- Programs of Study: Opportunities to earn Dual Credit in high school while starting your career path.
- Register for Class: Instructions for various ways to register for class once you have been accepted, including registering online using WEBLINK.
- Request Information: How to contact the Admissions office to request Information.
- Scholarship Information: The College Foundation lists scholarships available to students as well as documents you will need in order to receive scholarships.
- Student Activities and Cultural Events: Information about Student Activities, Cultural Events, and ways for students to get involved such as clubs and programs.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities Manual: Online version of the Student Rights and Responsibilities Manual.
- Student Success Center: Resources for students such as tutoring, the TRiO program and Disability Support Services.
- Survival Guide: A lighthearted look at important college information.
- Testing Services: Administers standardized testing such as the COMPASS Entry Placement Test, Restricted Health Care Program Admission and much more.
- Tuition and Payments Information: Information about tuition costs and methods of payment.
- Veterans Resources: Assisting Veterans who are enrolled at JALC.
- Visit the Campus: Information about Campus Tours.
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
We have students from over 400 high schools in Illinois attending JALC?
Did You Know?
We have over 150 degrees and certificates you can choose from as your major? Click here to see a list of the degrees and certificates.