Continuing Education Online Registration
We invite you to join us in Community Education for lifelong learning opportunities that will expand your knowledge and skills, and enrich your personal life experience. Please read everything on this page before continuing the registration process.
Online registration is done through our Weblink system. The John A. Logan College Weblink system is where students can log on to see their class schedules, grade information, account balance, enrollment verification, sign up for classes, apply to the college, etc. John A. Logan College has provided WebLink specifically for its most valued customer, the student. This student-oriented service provides access to students’ personal records and more. We hope that WebLink will be a valuable aid in the achievement of your educational goals.
* Starting February 15, 2010, the college turned off the ability for a student to enter their Weblink (the colleges online registration, schedule of classes, etc…system) account using their social security number. Students must now enter their Weblink account using their ID number and password. This has become an identity theft issue and we are now requiring students to learn their ID number. This change was unanimously supported by the college's ID Theft Prevention Committee. So, please remember your student ID number as it will be much easier to register. Please contact the continuing education office if you have any questions.
If you have taken any type of class through the college before, click here. You will be directed to a page that asks for you to enter your password and PIN number. Your password is your student ID. Your PIN is assigned through the college. The default for your PIN is your day-day-year-year of your birthday. So if your birth date is June 5, 1950, your PIN would be 0550. If you have trouble with your PIN, call Admissions at 618-985-3741 and we’ll help you. Make sure that when it asks you for your COURSE LOAD TYPE, choose CONTINUING EDUCATION. In the Area of Study section under the Continuing Education drop down choices, click on General Vocational Skills(CE) if you are taking a 6 ACE, TRT, 6 CEU, 6 CNE or 6 DRV Vocational Class. If you are taking a non-credit PS class, click – Public Service Non Credit (CE).
If you have never taken any class at the college, click here. This takes you to our online application. Fill it out, click SUBMIT and you are on your way. Make sure that when it asks you for the COURSE LOAD TYPE, choose CONTINUING EDUCATION. Once you click this option, many other drop down boxes will be greyed out as they are not applicable to Continuing Education students. In the Area of Study section under the Continuing Education drop down choices, click on General Vocational Skills(CE) if you are taking a 6 ACE, TRT, 6 CEU, 6 CNE or 6 DRV Vocational Class. If you are taking a non-credit PS class, click – Public Service Non Credit (CE).
Once you are in Weblink you’ll have choices on the left-hand side. You can VIEW YOUR SCHEDULE, REGISTER FOR CLASSES, MAKE A PAYMENT, etc.
The classes you will be registering for all have the prefix of:
- 6 ACE: General Vocational Skills (CE)
- PS: Public Service Non Credit
- TRT: General Vocational Skills (CE)
- 6 CEU: General Vocational Skills (CE)
- 6 CNE: General Vocational Skills (CE)
- 6 DRV: General Vocational Skills (CE)
- 6 RST: Real Estate (CE)
- MED: Non-Credit (CE)
Most of the classes will either be 6 ACE or PS. Match the class prefix and number with what is in the schedule.
When you are in Weblink, click REGISTRATION. Pick the semester you want to register for. You’ll see a blank schedule. Click ADD COURSES, and select the prefix of the class you want to register for. Once you select a prefix all the courses within that prefix will appear. Click the ADD button by the course you want to attend. When you have selected all of the courses you wish to enroll for click SAVE on your SCHEDULE screen. That’s it...you’re enrolled! You can even click MAKE A PAYMENT to pay the tuition.