Welcome to the Center for Business and Industry at John A. Logan College. The Center is devoted to training the unemployed, underemployed, and currently employed needing retraining and job upgrading courses and programs.
Facility Usage Request – If you are interested in using our facilities, please complete the request form and a member of our staff will contact you.
As always, please call or email us with your questions. We look forward to serving you.
618.985.2828, ext. 8510 or email email@example.com.
- Upcoming Courses: March – May 2014
Register for Classes
- Southern IL Drug Awareness Conference – April 16 & 17
- HR Management Conference – April 11
- Emergency Preparedness
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center reached a $1 Billion milestone in FY 08