Request a Transcript
Two Ways to Order Your Transcript
I. You may order your transcripts through https://iwantmytranscript.com/jalc. To create your account at this ordering site follow these steps:
- Go to https://iwantmytranscript.com/jalc
- Go to Don’t have an account? Pick John A. Logan from the dropdown and click SIGN UP
- Fill in all of your information on the Recipient Info Screen and click CONTINUE
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click CONSENT FORM
- Click DOWNLOAD FORM (then OPEN it)
- Print out this form, sign and date it, and fax it to 513-697-0012.
- Your account is now ready! Anytime you need to order transcripts from John A. Logan just login and follow the steps. No need to re-fax anything.
II. Access your student account through the WEBLINK System.
- Click here to log on to your account via WEBLINK.
- Under Main Menu choose "Transcripts on Demand".
- Follow the step-by step directions.
John A. Logan College charges $6.00 per transcript request.
You can order your transcripts using a Visa or MasterCard at any time. John A. Logan College will process transcript orders from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday. When possible, requests should be made well in advance of the date when the transcript is needed. Transcripts will be sent from John A. Logan College the day after a request is received, provided the student has no restrictions to prevent this. However, it is always recommended to allow additional time during peak periods. Please bring a picture id when picking up your transcript from the Admissions Office for identification purposes. If you would like someone else to pick up the transcript you must sign a letter of permission in order for that person to receive the transcript.